You did it! You booked your initial visit!
Your First Visit
When you arrive please feel free to grab a drink of water and a snack at our reception. When the doctor is ready to see you, we will bring you back to begin the complimentary consultation.
Your initial complimentary consultation will take about 20 minutes. This is our opportunity to become acquainted and hear directly from you about what is going on and learn about your health goals to determine if and how we can help you.
If based on the consultation we believe another provider would better serve you, we will let you know who that is at no cost to you!
However, if based on the conversation we believe we ARE a good fit to work together 🎉, we can move on to the Examination Portion of the visit. The exam will include a neurostructural exam, a chiropractic physical exam, Webster's analysis, an orthopedic exam, and for non-pregnant adults, a stress resilience scan (aka BrainTap).
The fee for this service will be charged at the end of the visit.
*Should the need for additional labs or images (x-rays/MRIs) arise, we will refer you to the appropriate facility to have those performed prior to your second visit.
How to Prepare
1. If possible, we highly encourage all spouses, partners, and both parents to attend at least the FIRST and SECOND visits either in person or virtually.
2. Be sure to wear comfortable clothes that you can move around in.
3. For infant and toddler visits, please be sure to bring a blanket, diapers, wipes, and a change of clothes as 💩 blow-outs tend to happen on the table. You may also breastfeed or bring any bottles or snacks your kiddo may want during your visit.
4. We welcome babies and families in our office! You are welcome to bring anyone you like with you to your visits. For children and babies, we have a toy box full of clean toys for your little ones to enjoy. We also encourage you to bring a favorite toy, blanket, or book!
5. When you arrive please feel free to grab a drink of water and or a snack from our refreshment bar and take a seat. One of our doctors or staff will check-in about 5 minutes prior to your visit.
6. Feel free to let your kiddos explore the play area!
Your Second Visit
Your second visit will have TWO objectives:
Objective 1: Review
A. Review your exam findings.
B. Provide you with our best recommendations for how we can help you.
C. Go over the best plan and package options to help you reach your goals.
*Please note that this portion of the visit is INCLUDED in your initial Exam Fee. It may also be done virtually if you choose.
Objective 2: Begin Care!
Should you need to discuss your options with a spouse or partner, we highly encourage the to attend this visit with you. Once you have determined how you would like to proceed, we can begin care immediately!
Please note: Our goal is to serve each member at the time they have booked. That said, our first priority is to provide the highest quality of care every visit. We appreciate your patience should upholding our first priority result in us running behind schedule, and we ask that you plan a buffer of 15 minutes for any unavoidable wait times.
How to find us:
We are located at 129 N Collins Rd, Suite 2216. We are in the two-story building behind Hope Coffee. We encourage you to park in the parking garage and use either the stairs or the elevator to the second floor. Our office is located in the far back of the building. 🤗
We look forward to serving you and your family!
Out of courtesy to others, we ask for 48 hours notice so that we may offer your reserved time to another. Should you need to reschedule, we have a 24-hour notice cancelation/ reschedule policy. Any non-emergent or birth-related change made in that window will be charged the full fee for the visit. Click here to read more about our practice policies.